Monday, October 19, 2009

Blink one time. Blink two times.

I finally decided to let my eyes breathe today. I figured out that it is so much better without wearing contacts. Sometimes the world is better off with some things not seen. For people who say that some things are better not heard, they remind me of my mother, because she likes to tell me things are more peaceful that way, especially since she is more than partially deaf.

Monday night. I understand math. I wish some concepts were as simple as today at this current hour, rather than being aggravated all the time over the smallest things. Unfortunately, Spanish is going to drive me nuts again. Euro AP. I hope it gets moved to Thursday. An extra day can play that apple saying. " An apple a day keeps the doctor away." An extra day keeps my two track mind away.

No comments: