Monday, October 26, 2009

Los Gatos





We spent our last game of the season at Los Gatos with a final score of 3-4 as an entire score for the team. Christine and I scored 2-6 for both sets for our Doubles 3 spot and walked off the courts still happy. Overall, it has been another one of those great experiences. I actually got some reading in for Euro AP while waiting for the other girls to finish their games. So success to that. Congrats to Sherry, Angela, and Martha for winning the three matches for our team.

I came home today and walked into a complete different work area. I am so thankful that my mom and dad changed the way I organized things around my room. The bed, white drawer from Ikea, tables and everything, they were all rearranged. Now I don't feel as claustrophobic and there is more room for me to sit and walk in.

Today's math test was wowza. It wasn't difficult, but I am just anxious about what the score will turn out to be. I should have taken that wild guess for number 29 when she said it would be for bonus since she did not teach us.

After the game today, I was having second thoughts about next season. There are just so many things going on and so many decisions that I will have to make so soon. Otherwise, I really don't know. We will see until then.

No comments: