Thursday, October 15, 2009

So it's a good thing that we did not lose any money for Key Club. This week has been just about the craziest with the American Apparel jackets orders in and out with flying money here and there, plus the many applications people turned in late along with their fees. I am glad that it will be over soon.

Tomorrow will surely be another tiresome day running back and forth wise. I have the CASC field trip to go to for Leadership tomorrow from 8:00 am- about 2:05 pm. I told Kevin Phan that he could give me the money for the AA jackets tomorrow when I go back to school, but practice for tennis doesn't start until 3:30 pm. But I will help hold the Freshmen Interviews for Key Club after 7th period. Therefore, I will come back from CASC, stay at school, wait for Kevin, go to Key Club interviews, tennis, and then to Elaine's house to collect her order and money, and then home to change and eat, and go to the DCM at Indepedence by 7:30 all the way up 9:30 / 10 pm. When I come home, I know that I will probably eat again, shower, then start reading for Euro.

I already see this weekend's plans.

Plan A: Saturday: go to Saturday school, then go to SF and meet up with Karney, Michelle and them for Michelle's birthday.

Plan B: go to Saturday school, and go to Michelle's house at night.

Then there is Sunday. Aids Walk near the Discovery museum again I believe ( like every year). Be there by 7:00 am, and then finish around noontime, and go see Where the Wild things Are with Trung, Danny, Kevin, and Karney. Then go home, study, and stay up until Monday comes again.