Saturday, October 3, 2009

So I just got back from my dad's friend's house. But before, I was over at Elaine's painting. I got to Elaine's house around 4 pm and was planning to leave around 6:30, but ended up leaving around 10 pm. I finished the two entrances and I will put up pictures later if I have time to. I spent a great deal of time painting the second entrance, but I got a lot of help from Raymond and Lin for the first one after.

I can't believe I had to go to my dad's friend's house afterward though. It conflicted with everything on my written out schedule. But now that I am home, I have to shower, eat, and then start reading and do my notes for Euro AP.

It's going to be a long night, but will it still be a good night? Let's hope so. I want to be able to say I know so, but I don't.

No comments: