Friday, October 2, 2009

Tonight went successful in a way. I went to report the guy with Rosalind this afternoon until 6 pm. After, I headed straight over to Elaine's house to help paint and tape for Homecoming. Thanks to Elaine Le, we got so many characters painted and done! You draw so well! We cannot thank you enough!

I also started painting this mural for the entrance of the Junior Hall. So it is like a mixture of all the movies together. I am so excited to finish it at 6 in the morning tomorrow. Tonight, I have to finish Saturday School homework and do piano homework if I have the time. I just know that I have to get a lot of reading done for U.S. History done tonight because tomorrow morning I have school, piano make up lessons, and painting to do.

Studying will come in between. Perhaps I will stay up all night. Who knows?

No comments: