Monday, October 5, 2009

So I just finished drawing some Cars characters on cardboard. 4 to be exact. I am currently painting them and waiting for them to dry. I can't wait to cut them out. I wonder how we are going to make them stand. But we will figure something out.

Hopefully the things are going well at Elaine's house. Before I left, I worked on painting Russell, and some caterpillars. Also, I hope a lot of juniors stop by tomorrow after school to help us hang things up. It's going to be one heck of a mainhall.

I will have to figure how I'm going to lay things out for tonight's studying and homework assignments to be done.

I got a B on my Euro AP Chapter 12 test. I felt quite delightful this third period. Now let's hope I can keep this up for Chapter 13 and 14 on Wednesday, along with the U.S. History and Spanish 1B Test. Let's try to take the good out of all the negative situations now.

See you all tomorrow.

P.S. I got my flute fixed! This 80 -90 something years old woman was really nice to repair it for me. She lives a little far, but she was the sweetest thing. She told me she played the flute since she was 8 and the flute she held in her hands was since 1928. Amazing or what? I'd say definitely.

No comments: