Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Saturday everyone. The Homecoming dance is today from 7:30-10 :30 pm and I do not think I will be will be attending. I am not so sure of what I will be doing either for the rest of the night since I have school this morning and then I have to attend decorations from1 0 am- 3 pm. Even if I do go, I would have to go to some really last minute dress shopping. So we'll see. But I think I will go to Alison's to hang out, since I said I would like a month ago. I have to complete my homework packet before I get to school though.

Hopefully I do not completely feel like I am going to waste my day today because I have a really big unit test for Euro AP on Monday and a make up test to do for Spanish on Monday. Yesterday I just made up the U.S. History and Euro AP tests. I got an A on U.S. History thanks to Lin helping me study and as for Euro AP, yeah, it didn't go so well. But that's not going to bring me down.

I have Math-Analysis, English, and U.S. History homework to complete this weekend and I am determined to finish it before 9 am.

As you can see, yesterday we went to the Homecoming football game for Spirit Band and the score was 40-14. You go pirates.

No comments: