Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So I am home and I am going to study. Announcements went well today. After, I walked in to Ms. Davis's class and she asked me if I was the one giggling. Haha not me. Well I was in the middle of taking the test, when the office eventually asked for someone to call me out. I think they were suspicious because I was in the " middle of taking a test" but I couldn't sacrifice any more F's. I have to study for Euro AP and U.S. History today. I will finish taking the Euro AP test tomorrow after school.

Oh, great. Now 3 tests on the same day , again. ( Like the plan from the beginning of the week). Well a lot of people liked the helium balloons today. They were minute versions of what they should look like in Up. But a lot of people dressed up as Boo and characters from Up. Unfortunately I have to miss the 3 legged race activity at Break and pictures, oh and the Powderpuff game, but this is going to be worth it.

Remember that time when I wanted to just take a break from a school day? It's happening, but with studying at home in peace and less chaos. Hopefully this will give me at least one hour of catch up sleep after another all nighter. I just realized that there are dark, black circles under my eyes. Trying to act like I am not tired does not fool many people anymore.

No comments: