Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So I am a little bit upset that the Los Gatos game got canceled today because I asked my dad to pick me up and bring me some food before we went. He brought me Lee's Sandwiches this afternoon and I thought that was super nice of him because I assumed that he'd just bring a peanut butter sandwich for me.

Well maybe this is a sign that I have to make wiser decisions or what not. Now I will have time to go over my piano homework, practice the piano, and memorize the songs that I've been told to since last week.

We were in that circled group discussion again in Leadership today and something is telling me that things will be okay. I am so excited for the AA jackets! They will be here by the end of November. The last day to order them is this Friday, October 16th, by 2:00 pm.

I am also very excited to go to the CASC field trip for Leadership this Friday. It seems like many things are happening this Friday because the freshmen interviews will also be held this Friday after 7th! It depends how long it will be. I don't want to let coach down again.. Considering how the Los Gatos game was put on so last minute, I don't know why I still care about what he thinks, because apparently everyone else who isn't on the team anymore does not.

No comments: