Sunday, October 18, 2009

looking for an apple pie?


This morning, I attended the Aids Walk and basically took a casual half exercise half not stroll with Kevin L., Trung, Kasey, and Camille. We had our usual great time Aids Walk spirit going on like every year. This year though, I did not walk off to Target, World Market, etc. 6 miles was it? 6 miles it was! The people were really encouraging and I enjoyed eating that fresh apple I picked up in the basket as well.

When the walk was over, Karney, Kevin, Trung, and I walked down to Camera 12 and decided to watch Where the Wild Things Are. As we waited for the movie to start, we went to Johnny Rockets and I ordered this delicious apple pie when I did not even have the appetite for it. (Though I still like pumpkin pie more...) Passing by Bijan's Bakery reminded me of Jennifer and my brother.

P.S. Where the Wild Things Are was literally the best movie ever! I have to buy everything I can that regards that movie..

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

hey jane!
i didn't go to aids walk, my mom was sick too.