Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am so, so excited for tomorrow! The Tribal Wear that Vivian and I wanted to do now includes 4 other members. We are going to become the Tribal family with the names of:
  • Young Grasshopper
  • Big Hare
  • Silent Monkey
  • Sleeping Dino
  • Strong Wolf
  • Jumping Badger
  • Dancing Elephant
I hope that tomorrow will be as fun as tonight! The Mother-Father-Daughter-Son dance was truly a successful night with the help of all the Leadership students and people who supported us. I was so happy that many parents came and had a great time! The dance was a blast with the whole old school dancing and hippie music! I liked everyone's costumes and how it was so festive throughout the entire night. I cannot wait to bring my parents next year! I just finished making the tribal headbands just now and I think I am about to head off to the shower. Afterward, I am looking forward to getting some rest and then waking up early in the night to get my Spanish presentation together.

I want tomorrow to come already! I have my outfit all ready and I hope the others do too. It's going to be pictures here and there all day! Then after school, we are going to have a tennis bonding day. Well somewhat. Coach is forcing us to go to the Mt. Pleasant playoffs featuring Independence High School's tennis team and if we do not, we have to run the extra perimeters. I can barely walk normally for the passed few days, so I will go watch this important game. After, I think they mentioned something about going to dinner. Well, until then we will see! Have a good night everybody. See you all first thing tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

WE NEED A TRIBAL CHANT