Wednesday, June 16, 2010

25 random facts about me

Because the other Jane tagged me on Facebook, I decided to just type the 25 random facts about myself on Blogspot, since I am not a fan of tagging people back on these chain-letter-type-of-things. I am not sure if these are absolutely random because a lot of people already have these facts engraved in their minds whenever they're with me. So I apologize if you are one of the people who have to have these facts be repeated to you once more.

1. I have not chewed gum since the first grade, and I am being the most serious as I can be for this one.
2. I do not like to eat cheese. This means I do not enjoy having cheese in my burgers, pasta, and other food(s).
3. I was naturally born left-handed, but my mom made me right-handed. Just think, if she didn't do that, then maybe I could have been like a polar bear. Because I mean, polar bears are left-handed. (Says Google.)
4. But wait, I am ambidextrous. I have trained myself over and over again for the past few years and now I have reached some progress.
5. My favorite animal used to be bears. And when I say bear, I mean bears. I liked all kinds of bears. But then I moved on to giraffes. I had this phase where all people thought of when they thought of me, were giraffes. That's how absurd this obsession got. Now I have the love for cheetahs. I currently have a cheetah key chain hanging somewhere on one of the zippers of my Northface Backpack.
6. I learned piano since I was 4 years old.
7. I would have played street hockey at school if we had a team.
8. I would have learned Italian if the language was offered at school.
9. I am mildly afraid of driving, because I know that I have been in denial for awhile thinking that I really don't need a car. Well I am crazy for thinking that.
10. I've always wanted to visit the beach at nighttime and go on a long walk until the sun rises.
11. My favorite colors used to be sky blue and all shades of green. Now, it is just red or orange.
12. I really like the cactus that my mom brought home a few months ago. I like to stare at it when I have time to go in my backyard.
13. I actually really like all types of flowers. There's no specific flower that I like because I like how they come in all sorts of different colors. They're always sitting so flamboyantly in the tubs at the Farmer's Market. Every time I pass by, I just want to buy batches of flowers for the people I love.
14. I've always liked the smell of coffee and drinking it is one of the most amazing experiences that I have ever gone through. That's how epic coffee is and how much it has affected me for my entire life.
15. At Taco Bell, I like to order the Supreme Tacos, if that's what they're called. I think it is still #3 on the list. I just like the crunchy tacos and reading the sentences on the Mild Sauce bags whenever I am there.
16. I like to eat churros from Costco. The churros from Mexico are good too.
17. I would like to visit The Andy Warhol Museum in Pennsylvania so bad after learning so much about him this year in U.S. History for a special project.
18. You know, if Chad ends up giving me those plants of his, I am going to talk to them.. They can be the new him, and my new pet(s), since I really think that these plants will be the closest that I will ever get to pets.
19. But I have never taken care of a garden meticulously for a long period of time. So I do fret over things like whether they get enough sunlight, water, and what not.
20. My favorite number is not 20, because I like to look at the number 7. There is just something about it.
21. My favorite actresses are Zooey Deschanel and Lauren Conrad (even though she's technically not an "actress" on those "reality" shows... but we all know that those shows are scripted! At least I just found out awhile ago... I know, I know. Shame on me.)
22. My favorite actor is Michael Cera.
23. I always carry a mini green stapler with me wherever I go. It's handy-dandy and I got it from the Liquors Store by my school if you were wondering.
24. I have always wanted to hide secret notes in old library books and hope that someone will someday pick out one of those books and read my note(s).
25. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED MY OWN TREEHOUSE. Someday, I will make this dream come true.

And there you have it. They're more like 25 facts about me, and not so much random in my point of view. I hope you all enjoyed reading because I had a fun time typing these out.

No comments: