Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello Bloggers. Below this post is a simple DIY daisy headband that I put together last night.

It is basically an easy process that takes less than five quick minutes to put together.

  • First, I bought three pieces of thin brown head bands in the dollar section at Target and some fake daisies at the Dollar Tree.
  • Then, because I couldn't find a hot glue gun in my house for some reason, I decided to use one long piece of friendship bracelet string to tie the back of the flower to the band a few times around.
  • Now, viola, everything is staying just fine.
This morning Calvin picked Vincent, Vivian, and me up around 7:30 am and we proceeded with the plan of hiking up Mission Peak for the second time. Today we did not reach the top of the peak because it was too close of a time frame to Calvin's work time. So instead, we went to Savers and browsed through the book section. Vincent picked up two great buys for himself and his dad. Aside from the book section, I noticed this neat floral jewelry holder stand in the home decor section. Unfortunately, I had to resist myself from spending any more money at the moment.

Coming back, my brother took me to the Berryessa Library and there I studied for some SAT Subject Tests material in the quiet study room. After a few hours, I went outside and sat by the pond to read The Dive From Clausen's Pier by Ann Packer. I picked this book up from the book sale about a week ago and I just started reading up to 101 pages today. It is a very interesting book about a woman who is trying to find out where her heart belongs after her fiance gets into an accident.  It's really not a sappy book at all. Then after an hour or two, I looked through the biographies section while waiting for my dad to pick me up. I stayed at the library for a total of six hours and now I am very exhausted.

By the way, I decided to stop the Photo Challenge because starting from Day 14 and down is a list that I do not wish in continuing. So now, I am going to water my new plants.

No comments: