Wednesday, June 30, 2010

road trip emergency packing

Hello Bloggers. This afternoon my dad called me and told me that he and my mom decided that we are leaving tomorrow morning. Well, well, what a surprise. I thought we were planning to leave on Sunday, so I was still thinking of the list that I would write down later in the day. I am still very excited even though tonight I cannot be the early packer that I like to be. In addition, the thought of leaving tomorrow so suddenly also feels...spectacular.

I was not really informed on how many days we will be out for, but I do know that we are going to go to San Diego to see my brother and take his car to be fixed somewhere in Anaheim. Then we will stay in Las Vegas for a few days and take the tour bus to Arizona. I want to take Carlos (Carl for short), my bike, along. But we will see tomorrow morning.

This morning I woke up early and caught up on the fourth episode of Pretty Little Vampires. Oh you guys, A is getting a bit creepy, but the show itself is getting more addicting. Right after I finished it on abcfamily.com, Lin and I went to see Eclipse at the Eastridge Mall. The two hours long movie was a 6/10. I'll say it was at least above average because I enjoyed some parts and the ending. Now if Jacob talked while he was in wolf formation, then that would have made the movie a 5. It was a good thing that the wolves did not speak in the movie, because for some strange reason, I only think of the movie Narnia when I think of animals talking. So I like to think that Narnia should stay as Narnia and Twilight should stay as Twilight. Also, we were watching a few movie trailers before the movie started right, and guess what? They are having Step Up 3 in 3D. I really don't think that that is necessary, but if every single movie likes to be shown in 3D nowadays, then so be it.

In the late afternoon, I went to my piano lesson and came straight home to packing frantically.

I need to get back to making last minute mix CDS for the trip now. Goodnight and I will be back soon! Have a good week every one.

1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

OMGG!! HOW EXCITING :D!! HAVE FUN!!! Yes I express my views with CAPS.