Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry

I knew it. My brother is a bear. This picture does not make me cry in any way, but I decided to post it anyway because I was put under pressure to take a picture of him while he still had strawberry bits stuck in between his pearly whites. Do not click on this picture if you do not want to see the bits.

Today I went to visit the SCU campus to find the Mayer Theatre ahead of time with my parents. I haven't been on the campus since the 4th grade, when I had to take pictures for my Santa Clara Mission project. I read several different literature books this afternoon in my brother's room. I ended up being drawn in with a book called Walden by Henry David Thoreau. I thought the last name Thoreau sounded very familiar somehow earlier, and it is at this time of the night that I finally started to recall this forgotten memory. Of course, I had learned it in Ms. Davis's class through a few of the point-of-view assignments. I've read a few pieces of his work. He was indeed "the" naturalist.

So back to this bear, Timmy took Jennifer and me to spy on him and his friends at the basketball courts this afternoon. I ordered an almond flavored drink at Bamboo today and I really liked it. I also like hazelnut flavored drinks.

1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

Man whats with the stalkin'! LOL Mayer Theater! That's where the "failed" Key Club Concert took place. =)