Monday, June 21, 2010

Macha Green Tea Monday

This morning I woke up early to read a few more pages of my book. Soon, I found myself watching Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist for the second time. The second time around with this movie sure made a huge difference. I now announce this movie as the one and only movie that I have ever given a rating of a dime for. It's just perfect, to me at least.

Calvin came by around 10:00 am and we went to Jamba Juice and Target. I ordered the Macha Green Tea Blast once again and the morning just turned more amazing. At Target, Calvin picked up a can of roasted honey peanuts and then regretted buying it on the way back. I stopped by the Dollar Tree to get some fake daisies, to try out those headbands that I still plan to make with Vivian.

In the afternoon, Calvin helped fix my wheels again and by 1:00 pm, I was good-to-go to Karney's house for the BBQ. I helped him skew some chicken bits while waiting for the others. There, Karney and I watched part of Princess and the Frog. When Anne arrived, we took a bike ride around Cataldi Park and saw Tiffany Truong's car drive by. The rest of the time was spent at Karney's planning out a camping trip that may or may not happen, watching Danny trash talk a complete crazy stranger on Counter Strike on the microphone, hiding from Karney's wolf-dog that looks like Jacob from Twilight, and learning how to make friendship bracelets with Anne.

No comments: