Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 04 - A picture of where you went today

Well I went to the famous Alum Rock Park this afternoon with the TGIF gang (minus Alison), after school ended. As soon as the last bell rang, the hallways were full of cheers. I am so glad that Junior year is now over and I will no longer have to deal with Math and Spanish classes anymore.

The hike up Eagle Rock today took faster than we thought. We had a nice lunch together and played the Contact Game along the way. The Contact Game is basically meant for a group of people who just want to guess random words.

I'm glad I got to finish the last day of school with the TGIF gang. Good times will never be forgotten. Tomorrow is Graduation Day and I am excited for all the seniors! You guys have surely waited long enough and your guys' time is now here. I will see you guys tomorrow morning at practice. Lin is picking me up to help set up at SJSU.

I hope you all get plenty of rest tonight!

1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

I can't wait to see you! It has felt like weeks. :(