Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a hike up mission peak

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to get ready for the morning hike with Vincent, Vivian, and Calvin by 6:30-7:00 am. We decided to go to Mission Peak last night because Vivian and I have personally never been there before. It was a super exciting three hour hike overall, and I am glad that we took some prohibited trails along the way. We made it just in time for a cup of Skinny Cinnamon Latte at Starbucks before we hit the start of the trail, and a delicious original sized cup of Pomegranate Pick-Me-Up at Jamba Juice after the workout. Reaching up to the top of the peak felt like success and it felt like victory has hit.

I cannot wait to go hiking up this same trail again!





1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

Cuties!!! I haven't been to mission peak yet =/!