Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 03 - A picture of what you did today

Yesterday night I spent a bit of time working on two mix CDS for Chad. I decided to try something new. So I told myself to forget about the typical routine that I usually do, which is drawing on white card stock paper and then putting the final product in a clear CD case. Instead, I ended up making covers with torn-out magazine papers from a few old Nylon magazines. I then typed out a list of things that he could possibly try out today, and a letter explaining the purpose of the two CDS. I set out fairly early this morning and picked myself up a bottle of Lipton Green Tea at the donut shop, before I stopped by Chad's place for the surprise.

After school today, Lin and I walked to Safeway to pick up some food and snacks for the gang tomorrow. We have a few pieces of chocolate cake, yogurt cups, and turkey ham in the fridge. We also bought wheat bread, animal cookies, and honey pretzels as well. Luckily my mom just brought home two boxes of chocolate chip M&M and peanut butter cookies yesterday, so we will have more than enough to eat. It looks like we are going to have quite a deluxe picnic tomorrow!

So at my house, we watched Leap Year. Though it was another one of those comedy and romance movies, it was still a good stress-less and fun movie to watch.

I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday so far, because I sure am feeling extra delightful for the fact that there are no piano lessons this afternoon due to finals week. In Euro, we watched a two hours and eight minutes long movie called The Terminal. I really liked it, but I can't imagine living in an airport for months and then finding jobs out of nowhere. It was so very interesting, featuring Tom Hanks. It was just yesterday when we watched Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump as a young man.

Tomorrow is the last day of finals! Tonight, we must all study hard for these Spanish cultural stories and vocabulary words. Otherwise...

No comments: