Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 08 - A picture of yourself

So this is a picture of Justin and me at Santa Clara University. We had class from 9 am- 3 pm today for the FTP High School Scholars Academy Program. It's basically a program that we applied for about a month before school went out. Today we learned the basic requirements of how to write a structured resume and personal statement. I found the workshops really helpful because we were given different scenarios and it was interesting to pick the best option out of the three.

We walked over to Togo's for lunch and as usual, I ordered #24, which is the turkey and avocado sandwich, with only lettuce, tomatoes, and no other condiments.

While waiting for my brother, Justin and I purchased these red sweaters. I just love the color red. Coming back, Calvin picked me up to go to Starbucks. Instead of ordering coffee, I picked up a bottle of Organic Green Tea again. I don't know what it is, but green tea just has my heart.

Then he took me to the Berryessa Library and I purchased some books from the book sale. I'll have you know that I play by the honor system, unlike Calvin, who likes to think that he could just walk off without "donating" the change for the book(s).

I am about to head out to the tennis courts with Vivian, Anne, and Vincent until night time. But aside from that, I am so excited to begin reading one of the four books that I picked out! Don't forget to do the homework, Justin.

No comments: