Thursday, June 3, 2010

facebook "like" galore

"Like this status and I will post on your wall something I like about you! Make this your status if you want a challenge."
Oh I took on the challenge alright. It was fun posting on 43 people's Facebook pages. I sincerely meant every word that I said and I am glad that I took the time to do this. It was really fun and meaningful to me because in a way, it made me feel happier about, just everything. I like to reflect on the good thoughts about people every now and then. I like that I got the privilege to meet and know all of these amazing folks over time. I am grateful for not just the 43 people who liked my status today, but also for the remaining people who exist in my entire lifespan.
Goodnight. It's the last school day to get donuts with Chad tomorrow morning!
-jane

No comments: