Friday, June 4, 2010

heat is in the air

The first three pictures represent these two love birds that like to pose seductively in front of cameras. Oh Jalena, we are going to miss your witty sense of humor. A very settled Friday happened today and I am glad that I was there to witness it all. The last rally ran on time and I am glad that our audience became somewhat intrigued by our surprise "magic show."

I even changed the number of school days left on our cork board! I had such a fantastic morning to begin with since it was Donut Day today with Chad. I got two glazed donuts ( one for me and one for Marisa ) and a bottle of Lipton Tea. I realized that walking to school is much more efficient than having Daisy drive around the corner to pick me up to bring me to school daily. I actually like to time myself walking from my house all the way to the donut shop. I like giving myself reasons to walk to school in less than 15 minutes at a certain speed. I like taking morning walks more than night walks because then, I can see things clearly. It really is nice to breathe in some fresh morning air often.

Sitting under the scorching sun during lunch time was sure worth it. The TGIF gang brought almond jello, ham sandwiches, strawberries, mangoes, Capri Sun pouches, and Choco Taro Rolls. The bedsheets that we used for the skit in the morning came in handy to sit on the grass in the afternoon. We had such a nice Friday lunch together in general.

Going to the Leadership class was very exciting. Brandie and I went to down to the pool to watch the Physic's class test our their boat projects. After, we took a few pictures together with the seniors and before we knew it, we were off to 7th period.

Overall, a) I am glad that Jessica C. visited today! What a surprise! Happy, happy birthday, you! b) Congrats for making it to the very last day of high school, seniors. c) Math-Analysis testing is now over for me! d) I think June 4th will always be a day where we will all remember. I am just so glad that this is the last rally that Dan and I have to work on. I am also glad that my Junior Class President term ended on a good note today. I know you will do great next year, Camille.

Now, a) I have to take my SAT early tomorrow morning. b) Cheers to an upcoming Saturday with no Saturday school, and no make up piano lesson. c) I wish I could go to the BFD concert with Vu and them this weekend, but unfortunately time always conflicts somehow. The concerts will have to wait until summer begins.

-Jane











No comments: