Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another one for the heck of it

1. I love...Zooey Deschanel and Glee
2. Right now I want...to somehow make the break last forever
3. I feel like... watching Elf again and again and again
4. I hate it when...
5. I fear... spiders
6. I'm lonely without...
7. I need... to know what the plan is next Friday , Saturday, and Sunday and the rest of my life. Otherwise...
8. Today I... spent a great day in Downtown San Jose with Dan
9. Tomorrow I'm... going to settle down and do homework
10. I just... finished the first Twilight book and thought it was actually not as great as the movie because I have always been more of a fan for movies than books. But books are definitely great.
11. I want to meet... Zooey Deschanel, Lauren Conrad, Priscilla Ahn
12. I'm hungry for...
13. I love it ... everyone is so nice and caring. When everyone actually wants to do community service not for college, when people have the heart to do something not for their own benefits, when there are no seeds in my grapes and oranges and fruits, when I get to go to museums, when I get to ride bikes and see sights, travel, when I get to drink orange juice, .. when... a lot of things.
14. I'm afraid of...
15. I'm listening to... the Artic Monkeys
16. I'm wearing... grey long sleeve, orange vest, blue sweater, socks, spongebob jammies, and everything else that does not match in the world
17. I wish I was in...
18. I'm craving...
19. I want to get...
20. I can... fit my whole fist in my mouth. Okay I can't.
21. I can't... yeah I can't fit my whole fist in my mouth.
22. I have... an urge to download more songs tonight and watch Elf again like I said.
23. I haven't... started reading Martha Washington for U.S. History yet.
24. I'm nervous to...
25. My Mom thinks I'm... I don't know what she thinks.
26. My Dad thinks I'm... I don't know what he thinks.
27. I think... But I think they should tell me what they think or I will think that they don't think that I'm actually thinking when I am not thinking since they are not thinking to make me think that they will think anytime soon.
28. I'm happy when... I make mixed cds for people or receive them. I'm happy when I get to give things to people. I'm happy when I get to buy the things I like for myself once in awhile. I'm happy when I am doing community service , helping others makes everyone feel good , or happy.
29. I'm sad when... Wow repetitive questions!
30. I like eating... dark , dark chocolate.
31. I hate eating... cheese. But it's alright, because I never really eat it anyway.
32. I love watching... Glee, The Secret life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl , The Hills, The City, movies in general.
33. I love listening to... Wallflower
34. I like playing...
35. I hate waking up to... I actually used to hate waking up to gloomy weather, but now it's kind of comfortable. I like waking up to sunny weather as well. I like all the weathers out there.
36. I can see... your future , you know I can see your cat crawling out your window, so hurry and pull yourself together and not have your cat run away.
37. I'm glad that... I am nearing the end of this , but it was kind of fun in a way
38. I'm disappointed that... the last thing I ate had seeds in it.
39. I look like... a Jane I hope
40. I wish I looked like... If you wished you looked like something or something else, then we need to have a talk. Be happy to be you.

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

hey i never got to read this one...wowz. now i know ALL about you.