Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Take this Bitch"

: i wrote the email to that bitch
: proofread for me


(7:40:17 PM): Hello,
I recently checked my Son's (Karney Tao) Grade for your class and I noticed that he didn't receive Extra Credit for Back to School Night. I attended Back to School Night and I signed a paper to ensure that I was there. I also noticed that he received a 0 on "Skills Book pages 36-39", I asked him about it and he told me that he did pages 36 and 37 but did not do 39. He told me that you asked to collect page 39 but told the students to not turn in the Skills workbook if they didn't do page 39 as it would waste your time. Then you told the class that you would be checking pages 36 and 37 also, so my son raised his hand and told you that he did not do page 39 but did pages 36 and 37 and you said that you would collect it later. He checked Schoolloop on Monday and noticed that you gave him a 0/20 on that assignment and asked you in class on Tuesday if he could still turn it in because you said that you would collect it later and you said "no no no no, too late". I feel that that is very unfair, as you told my son that you would collect it later but rejected his homework when he tried to turn it in. I wish that you collect this assignment and give him the proper amount of points he deserves and also give him the extra credit that he should have because I attended back to school night.

Thank you,

______________


: SENT
: Let's see what that bitch says.


This is pure genius done in a total of 5 minutes. It was too funny to edit. For all of you who are curious or even a bit concerned, this is a letter of Karney pretending to be his angry mother, sending loads of complaints to his evil and wicked teacher ( in who's name I cannot reveal), to express his aggravated feelings towards her grading and attitude towards him and his "future."

I can't help but notice how detailed it was! Props to you, my brothah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH, I know who he written this to.