Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Because when the roof caved in and the truth came out...

We totally know something about you that you don't. You are an undercover girl. We knew it.

Today was not the same, same. It was actually a great day, filled with lots of steps and stones in the way. I am so excited about all of the Thanksgiving decorations we are working on for the hallway! After school today, Elaine, Dan, and I spent amazingly enough time to fix up our empty looking corkboard. Watch out Sophomores/ Seniors/ Freshmens, the Juniors are making a great comeback!

I finally raised my grade to a stable B in Math-Analysis and it feels freaking fantastic. I worked hard and I will not throw all of this away any day. Euro AP is getting more and more interesting again due to the fact that we are not moving in, but already looking deep into the French Revolution. The Chapters 19&20 test will be on Friday and I will work on my study guide as soon as I get back from Chili's if I go. They are having a Fundraiser for school tonight and if I do go, I might as well pick up a historical figure book for Ms. Orban's U.S. History class. But the downside is that I have the worst memory. I just ate dinner, forgetting the fact that I was actually planning to go to Chili's. I am so forgetful.

Have a happy birthday Sherry, Lillian, Jazlyn!

No comments: