Thursday, November 26, 2009

Snowglobe


starring Christina Milian, as a woman who longs for this perfect Christmas that happens inside of a snow globe. When fantasy reaches reality, everything messes up for her and she no longer wants to be perfect in every way anymore, and rather have a Christmas tradition that is her very own.

I spent my last two hours or so watching this cute little Christmas movie on my computer since I don't think I will be going out crazy shopping by midnight, but rather in the middle of the night around 3 or 4 am? Well, once my dad picks up Vivian. And maybe Karney, unless he decides to walk here in the middle of the night. I am so exhausted! I spent my day at my relative's house not in SF, but in San Rafael and had a nice Thanksgiving Turkey Lunch. But the adults talked for a really , really long time. But I had the patience to wait because I mean I get it, things like this only happen once a year, so they'd have more to say and catch up on. So on a brighter note, I am actually almost done with the first Twilight book. That, is how long I've stayed there. Hehe, and Jennifer's pumpkin pie was awesome! I hope everyone else has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families for the rest of the night and I will see you guys first thing tomorrow morning!

No comments: