Friday, November 27, 2009

Crazy Parking is correct!

Well first of all, Happy-almost-coming-to-an-end-Black-Friday-night to everyone out there! I am not like you amazing folks who have survived 13 hours + of shopping today at the mall (s). Unlike like last year, I did not go out at 10 pm to Jasmine's house until Black Friday night shopping all day all night. This year, I woke up a little bit late since the plan was to pick up Karney and Vivian by 4 am. Instead, it ended up being around 6 :30 am and we arrived at UO around 7 am and surely, there was a mega sale going on. The kind that goes on every two years, you know, the whole 50 percent off the marked prices. That was pretty neat and crowded , especially with the entire store dominated with AA jackets. But I have to admit that it was fun counting how many people were actually wearing them and it made me wonder if they were either all from Key Club or all ordered from Key Club or were just some really cool hipsters who I liked to admire from afar. I am so not a creep alright.

I definitely had a soothing day today. Karney, Vivian, and I ended up going to Valleyfair for a bit and then we were off to Greatmall and ran into a few of my Band friends and Trung's parents! The lines at Old Navy were not-a-surprise of being so long! I just figured that it wouldn't be worth it to get in an extremely long line just for a fairly warm, fuzzy, red scarf... Okay I will go back for that scarf next week , or someday at least.

It was fun visiting Calvin at the Levi's store! He was really excited to see us and vice versa. We messed with him for awhile asking him to find jeans for us and better sizes and then we left and before we knew it, we were off to Target. I purchased some dvds as usual to keep the tradition of buying dvds every year to keep on my shelf. Surely, I ended up with Elf, Made of Honor, and Gossip Girls' Season 1 set. I was so excited when I got home that I agreed to finally sign up for the SAT test with my mom online on Collegeboard.com. Now I am definitely going to mark this on my phone calendar, computer calendar, and other exotic calendars I have out there for the date of January 23, 2010. There are to be no interruptions and exceptions made on that day besides the four hour long test. I am trusting my instincts on this one, and I am determined to work hard soon enough. Hopefully the Christmas Break will give me more time to review ( plus the advantage to hang out before I really start working back into reality again). (That means hanging out with Tiffany Truong before she goes off to vacation, since that is one thing she and I marked on my Christmas-plans-to-do-list).

Tonight, I watched Elf by myself on my computer and I really enjoyed it. It's about the 3rd time since I've seen this movie and I am just in love, love, love with it as much as I watched it the first time. Zooey Deschanel is a wonderful actress and I am totally in love with her. Will Ferrel is a great, great actor as well. But anyway after the movie, I proceeded on to working on Eric's Mixed CD and I am so excited to hand it to him on Monday. The cover I made was of course, an Elf since I was conversing with him about the movie the entire time I was watching it while he was telling me about the basketball scores that I never knew or would ever know about.

This is getting a bit lengthy, so I can't say I'm going to cut it short here, but hopefully tomorrow won't be as windy and gloomy as it seems to be! Leadership is going to go help decorate trees for Christmas in the Park tomorrow morning! So I really can't wait to pick up Lin and Dan to get to Starbucks early first thing in the morning before we get to serious biz on recyclable ornaments. Happy late Black Friday!

No comments: