Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artie is so cute from Glee! I just finished the episode of "Wheels" and now I am going to work on Spanish homework and get ready to shower before I head out to school for the Fall Concert for Band. I am so excited! I didn't even realize how quickly the days passed by this last month to this month. Maybe because we actually seemed so much more prepared now compared to Adv. Band. Wind Ensemble is completely different through the great conductor, Mr. Bouchard. I also can't wait for the fashion show! I almost forgot again.

After school today, we had our tennis team pictures and then the fashion show rehearsals. I really don't know who my partner (s) are for any of the couple ones, but I am still excited to bring in the clothes tomorrow. I am in the special walk for the evening one! So it looks like that Peacock Dress will come in handy! I still have not gotten heels yet. If I do not get them in time, it looks like I will just have to stick with my black and gold chained flats and brown leather boots. But I can't worry about this now, because I still have to work on my narrative tonight and study for the U.S. History test! Oh no, math homework too. Busy Thursdays are so fun.

Leadership went super well today! We all bonded and I like these kinds of moments. Have a good rest of the night everyone. See you guys first thing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dan Truong said...

you never finished telling me what you got me for xmas!

jane-willy said...

oh nah. You can wait