Friday, November 20, 2009

The Euro AP test was similar in so many ways to the printouts I hurriedly printed out this morning! I studied all morning, ( pretty much all night, minus 1.5 hours) , and straight two periods before taking the test and I think I will earn at least an average grade. I am glad that one thing's covered for today. It's finally Friday! Friday after school and the day that I finally get to rest. No spirit band, no homework tutoring, no tennis, nothing. Just me, books, and more homework... but catch ups on Gossip Girl, The Hills, and The City! I think I will just miss out on the CCS Football game at PHHS tonight because I really don't think I want to go out, since I have to study for my Saturday School test for tomorrow. It's going to be a big yet small one. I feel it.

Today, we put up the decorations in the hallways and they are looking flipping good! I like how we're showing so much Thanksgiving spirit and there is thankfulness everywhere. The wall of Thank You Cards is my favorite.

P.S. I kind of want to see New Moon this weekend, but I know I won't have time.

No comments: