Thursday, November 26, 2009

Some of Jenn's pumpkin pie and a little thanks to...



And I have to speculate
That God himself did make us into
Corresponding shapes like puzzles pieces
From the clay

True, it may seem like a stretch
But it's thoughts like this
That catch my troubled head
When you're away, when I am missing you to death


I don't know what it is. Maybe it's waking up too early in the morning to make Green Tea to continue to do my homework or basically not sleeping at all on a normal daily basis. But I woke up fairly early this morning and realized that today is the first real day where I got to just sit there and stare at the walls for awhile. Okay not stare at the walls, but I'm a sucker for the first Twilight book. People were right, Edward Cullens is the cutest in there. And bringing myself back to reality, it's time to appreciate a few people and one thing.

Eric-Thanks for being my real brother. Even though we were not close back then, and still not as much right now, I'm thankful that I can tell you what the latest news are and tell you which movie sucks and what not. I still think you're cool. I love you.

Grandma- You are the cutest. I love you the most most most. Stay strong and healthy the way you are.

Mom , Dad- I am thankful for everything you guys have done for me. No seriously, everything. I love you guys.

Jennifer-Thanks for being so sister-like to me, and caring for me whenever I needed the help. Thanks for always sharing the good things with me, and cooking, and making me mixed CDS, and so much more. I love you.

Dan-Of course, you are a true furball. Keep starring at those egg and ham sandwiches you have, because I am not making you food anytime. Thanks for 12 years of a not fairly, but "cool and freedom-like" friendship. You are zee best. I love you.

Anne-Thank you also, for a great 12 years of friendship. We have always been able to run back to each other and still be the same. You are already like family as well. I love you.

Vivian-Thanks for always listening to me complain about the good and bad things in life. Well generally, I'm glad to know someone like you. I can't wait for Black Friday. I love you.

Lin-Thanks for always being there for me. You are someone who has experienced almost everything with me. I mean Band, Leadership, ... and more. You were always great and will always still be. I love you.

Alison-I'm glad that we became great friends again and I enjoy hanging out with you whenever I get the chance to. You were always an unique one. Thanks for being so funny. I love you.

Justin Tang-You are such an oddball. But I am one as well. I've known you for a little more than four years and you've brought a lot of joy to the crowd. Thank you for being so funny and.. funny. I love you.

Sherry-You are the best Key Club President anyone could ask for. Never let anyone tell you that you are not doing enough. You deserve better. You have a lovely singing voice. I love you.

Karney-You were always there for me and I have not been able to be there for you as much. But I will try to show more appreciation from now on. I am glad to know a " bro" like you. You bring the fun things into life. Thanks for being so sharing and caring. I love you.

Trung, Kevin, Danny- You guys are sure some true bros. I am thankful to hang out with you guys all the time. Thanks for always listening to me complain and spaz about everything I talk about. I love you guys.

Tennis- I guess I am somewhat thankful for you. I thought it wouldn't have been complete if I didn't see you somewhere on the list. So here it is. I kind of love you.

And last but not least, Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful to know all of you guys.

No comments: