Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I just got home a few minutes ago and realized that this has been one of the first times in so long since I've walked home alone. So I was rushing home because I have my piano class today, but I got some time to myself and that felt great. There are times when everyone needs to be away from everything. Unfortunately my time has not been up, not until next Wednesday at least. But not even, Wednesdays will be one of the busiest, since I have piano lessons every week. I hope CCS will take place on Monday and not Tuesday, because if it is Tuesday, I will have to miss the NHS ceremony and I won't get to see Sherry. And that will make me very upset, because I think it is such an honor to be invited to such a ceremony. Especially since I remember how I was part of NHS in 8th grade.

No comments: