Sunday, November 29, 2009

We're really... vampires


So are you scared or what?

Well today was a really relaxing day. As much as I want everyday to be like this, nothing really lasts forever and so I"m going to have to get started on studying for math sooner or later! At 3, I went to play tennis with Vincent at Cataldi and it was actually nice to have a decent talk with him again. And this time with one of my favorite things to talk about: Glee. Well, it was just another one of those days where I am really trying to decide what I want to do with next year's sports...Tommy came by and the three of us had a talk about tennis as usual.

I'm still kind of upset that nothing turned out for the third time after I tried highlighting some parts of my hair. I did every step that I was supposed to, so I don't know if I want to try this again some other day or not. I just want to find mellow music and sleep all day. I never want to get off this chair.

No comments: