Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ready, Set, Walk!




Tonight was a rushed, rushed night. But overall, it was really fun and worth the experience. I like how they titled the show "Passion for Fashion". Soo, Leadership and Ms. Jones got the Old Navy and Kohl's clothes together fairly early and all the girls were getting ready with their first outfits ( black) and make up done two hours before people started coming in.

Everyone was so rushed and there were people running in and out of the doors all night. So this is what it's like behind the scenes! It's exactly how The City films it! Hehe. Well not as epic, but enough. Everyone had really nice blouses, dresses, skirts, and accessories tonight. I had a great time and I really enjoyed everyone's talent acts. I wish I was that talented. Now I have to go shower and wash off everything and get ready to work on my Englightenment Salon project for Euro AP. It's going to be a long night/morning! Wish me luck.
-Jane Willy

No comments: