Thursday, November 5, 2009

To-do-list for this morning:
1. Math homework
2. English packet
3. read some of The Crucible on Spark notes since I don't know what the heck the book is about and the test is actually going to be tomorrow.
4. Spanish workbook pages
5. POV continuation since I did not understand it last night.

Hooray for Staff Collab! This reminds me of the Tuesday from Homecoming week. I believe it was the 6th of October. How could I ever forget? I had 3 tests the next day and it kept delaying until Friday and that only caused me to panic more. I've decided. Today I will bring my Math and Euro book to school maybe. This way, after practice ( which is from 1- 3 :30 today hopefully ), I can go to the Fashion Show rehearsal for half- one hour. ( Let's hope that it is 1 hour max, because I do not have that much time to spare), and then I can go home and study away! If you were wondering or not, either way, I really didn't know I was going to be in the Fashion Show either. What will I do now on the 14th? I might have to go to Elaine's party early. Or I need to find the time to handle all things at once. All the good things happen on weekends. Let me appreciate that before I resent it.

No comments: