Monday, November 16, 2009

The Fall Season has arrived


Today, without any conflicts and urgent last minute plans made, I got to walk home alone and who doesn't love some time to themselves? I had a peaceful 10-15 minute walk home by myself with my red headphones on and mellow music for the rest of my tiresome Monday. I pulled another all nighter and I really do not feel fine like I usually do. I completely became a Bitter Betsy today and was drowsy in most of the things I was involved in. I completely disrespected my teachers today by falling asleep in their classes. Jane-willy's one of many Number 1 rules: Never fall asleep in class. That is ridiculously disrespectful to the teachers.

Besides all of this, I plan on taking a one hour nap, but as strange as it sounds, I am eager to continue my Chapter 19 & 20 study guide for Euro AP, finish the vocabulary list for history, work on notecards, do the Activity for Spanish, and look over the upcoming Math Homework/Section. Therefore this so called nap probably will not happen. I need to stay on top of this game.

I am also craving for some pumpkin pie. Some delicious pumpkin pie from ... anywhere.

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

"Jane-willy's one of many Number 1 rules: Never fall asleep in class. "

i have a feeling this is appearing on some future pop quiz