Monday, November 30, 2009


I had and still have a major tooth ache today. I don't know if it's either the fact that I ate something rock hard or I ate too much candy in my dreams. But all I've been fussing over these few days are the mint covered fudge oreos. Limited Edition too. I bet they are not even limited. Good way to advertise these treats though. I'm buying the whole business marketing world of luring people into buying their merchandises.

I'm trying to slowly drift away from the materialistic world. I learned to be materialistically content yesterday. Unless some sickness like this occurs again, I'll call the ambulance. Or better yet, I'll call Peter Vu who claims to be my temporary retail therapist.

Oh and by the way, we are slowly moving into the conservatism in Euro AP. Isn't this all so exciting??? We get to talk about the Congress of Vienna again. If I have time tonight, I guess I will start making Andrea a mixed CD since I know she is really excited about receiving one after she saw me give one to Eric. Well, you are in luck Andrea, I think I just might do it.

No comments: