Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Turkey Hands and a Purple Beret



My whole body felt heavily weighed thanks to my leather brown boots from Target this afternoon. But I felt warm and cozy enough because I wore extra layers today. I paired my black tunic/dress with a brown and gold belt with a dark blue v-neck long sleeve underneath along with a purple tank underneath that. With the help of the black leggings, I was complete after putting my purple beret on. I was as warm as a furry polar bear this morning, until I got informed that the hat had to go off during break. I shouldn't have walked out there, but I wanted to see the shining sun and breathe the fresh air.

Other than making more turkey hands in leadership today, I don't really recall much that happened, except that I was just so exhausted in all my classes, especially 5th period. 5th period is the period where I have my Spanish 3 Class. If only I was able to choose to skip this class, I'd do it. Though the fact that my grade is about to reach a B- after so many long weeks of hard work, I really shouldn't be thinking about all these negative factors. I really have the tendency to be so optimistic about everything at times, and then there are times when I suddenly feel like I've reached the last branch of the tree hanging off this cliff where I am unsteadily grabbing onto it to get back up.

Study guides, tests, quizzes. True, those never end. But sometimes I actually like them. I like turning in work and I like thinking about the fact that I am doing work to earn the grade that I should deserve. But I want to get some rest and I am sure that everyone else feels the same way. I need those earmuffs. Being materialistic is one factor that will keep me in the running.

Up coming events:

Friday 11/20/09

PIRATES CCS PLAYOFFS AT PHHS
6-9/10 pm


St. Jude Give Thanks Walk Set up at Great Mall
9:00-10 pm

Saturday 11/21/09 where all the things in the world are happening on the same day:

St Jude Give Thanks Walk Volunteer
6:00-10 am

Saturday School Midterm
9:00- 11:30 am

CSF Pie bake at PHHS
1-5 pm

Tennis Banquet at Sushi Factory
7:00 pm

Key Club November DCM at Chevi's Restaurant
Around 6:00 pm

I will surely find a way to work everything out. Although I am still unsure of whether I'd like to attend the tennis banquet or not. I have doubts about certain things and I am not sure if it's either the fact that I don't really want to attend or that I don't even have the time to attend it. We will see soon. Must I remind myself that this blog should not get any lengthier than this, because I have to go to my piano lessons in 27 minutes.

No comments: