Friday, November 6, 2009

I am back and not on the run. I just came home from tennis practice and my goodness, it gets dark so fast now, which is good since it is towards the end of the tennis season for Varsity. Plus the fact that practice ends early makes me happy, it gives me more time to do the things I need to do. Today, I was in luck, because the Spanish test got postponed. Thank God, thank Senora Caldera, thank whoever is giving the chance for me to have the weekend to study.

This weekend I will have to study for the Math-Analysis Test also. I probably didn't do so well today on the quiz. It's not even fair with how some teachers are harder than others. This is the same exact situation of how we had Mr. Macasaet last year while others had it easy with Ms. Hart. Well I shouldn't be complaining because I'll just have to keep telling myself that I'll never learn if I have things easy.

But on a brighter note, I am excited to go shopping this weekend! The Fashion Show is giving me an excuse to go shopping. Kelsea was so right. I might go with Kimmy, Dan, or Vivian because I told them earlier so maybe Christina and I can go next time, since she's going for the same reason I am. I also have to pick up Elaine's birthday present and find something spectacular for Sherry Berry.

No comments: