Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pie Bake and the cutest Ben




I am surprised that my sensitive eyes are not getting that exhausted, dry, or watery at the moment. I just got back from Great Mall awhile ago. Yes, I went to become one of those crazy New Moon fans at the theatres with my favorite Alison. Anne, Trung, and Karney didn't show much emotions and were pretty much expressionless , but Alison and I went Crazy Connie when Edward and Jake came out. Wow, such a great movie, possibly due to the fact that I have not read any of the books of the series yet. ( Which I will be getting to soon!)

I wish I chose that book for English, but then Ms. Gavino said that she had read all of them and that she'd know it from front to back and vice versa, so I chose my personal favorite The Glass Castle just to be safe. I like re reading my favorite books anyway. They are what brings the most fun because you always catch something that you have not the first few times.

Pie bake was impressive. I had a good time helping Karney and Trung make designs for the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Theme. They won the first round of the pie contest with the prize of each getting extra activities. So gold stars for them! The pie bake surprisingly didn't end at 5 pm, so that gave us time to go home and get ready for the movies and theater. It was literally that epic. The grand opening of Forever 21 was wow. THE KINGDOM. Or that is what I am going to refer it to. I bought a few hats and top and I am so excited to go back again soon! Black Friday! Excitement.

-janewilly

No comments: