Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I just had to steal this from you , Vivian!


Even though Halloween is over, how cute can these costumes get!?!? I'd watch the movie with you again any day, Vivian. It is only the best. So this morning has been successful so far. I finally got a touch on what it's like to work on a narrative after not writing one for so long. The last time I really wrote one was for Ms. Wood's class and by all means, it took the longest time in my life. So knowing that, I know that I can't just let this narrative slide by for a piece of work for only a few hours, compared to a paper that literally took days, nights, and weeks of editing.

And on a little side note, I do understand that it's hard to focus on a lot of things, but keep trying to put more effort in the things we have to do. Sure, grades don't go up as often as we want them to, but nothing ever does that quickly. Soo, until we are determined to do so, hard work eventually pays off. Keep up the good work.

No comments: