Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I headed out of my house around 12:45 and got to school a minute before 1 pm to wait for Marisa to come. She took Martha, Annie, Kathleen, and I to Monta Vista High School for round 2 of CCS. We lost 0-7 as a team against Monta Vista but overall, it was a great experience. So Coach says that they are seated number 1 on the list. They sure deserve a wow. He also says that never in history has the girls/boys tennis taken CCS to Round 2. I am not sure if that is a lie, but good for us.

Afterward, we went to the plaza nearby and Kathleen and I had Togo's for dinner. The others went to Jamba Juice, Quickly's, and Orange Tree for juice, chicken, and yogurt. And now I am home and I just realized that this is finally the last day of tennis for this season. Finally. It's been a long time. I'm still considering if I should go to the banquet on the 21st because I will be very busy that day. I cannot not attend the St. Jude Walk because I really need to get community service hours in and I can't skip the Pie Bake activity for CSF because they rarely have any activities. Besides that, I believe there will be a DCM held that day? But either way, for now, I have the Fashion Show to think about. I think there are rehearsals tomorrow. So it'd be best if I brought the clothes in. But I also have the Fall Concert tomorrow for Band.

Math homework is due tomorrow as well. I should get to work on the study guide for U.S. History since the test is on Friday. The Narrative for English is due on Friday too. As for Friday night, there is the last home football game. But my dad scheduled my make up piano class on Friday at 6:30 , so that means I won't be done and at the fields to play for Spirit Band until 7:45... Bummer. I hope I do not miss the Senior honors for the Football players.

And it looks like I am going to have to miss Glee tonight. The television is not working. Again.. This is why it is so convenient to watch the episodes of the shows we miss online in the morning. In my case, the morning means 1 or 2 am when I have time.

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

i need to start memorizing everything you blog. to prepare for your pop quizzes.