Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Man, what time is it Dan?





Spontaneous nights like these make up for those tiresome hours of hard work. Tonight, we went to Chili's and semi-celebrated for Lillian's birthday, along with supporting the school with this fundraiser. Lin and I started off with the Chocolate Shakes and it was so delicious that we eventually grew hungry afterward. We ordered the Crunchy burger and fries bites, but I didn't really have the appetite to eat on any further after two bites of the french fries.

We took a long stroll in Walgreens and pretended to consider buying all the Barbie products and toys. We ran into some gangster guys who thought they were the sh*t, but Dan scared them away by being a spider. He climbed those walls like nothing. Props to you my brothah. Goodnight to all. Finally, a peaceful night to myself.

P.S. Tuesdays are definitely my favorite. They have always been and always will be.

No comments: