Monday, November 9, 2009

I've been feeling so giddy lately. It's not the lack of sleep anymore, it's just that I am so excited about everything. There are the people I see everyday, the tests that I study for, the fashion show, CCS, and every small thing that I come across. I wasn't really that excited about CCS earlier and I feel bad about the things that I said that I probably didn't mean earlier today but I'm really not bitter at all. I am liking this weather too, even though I mentioned it. We get to leave around 11 am tomorrow!

I really need to get those community service hours in but I also want to help out at meaningful places too. So I want this Saturday and next Saturday to come faster already!

I am going to work on recopying my math notes into the math notebook tonight so I can turn it in 1st thing tomorrow. Then, I am going to work on this Thanksgiving Special Mixed CD for Nad.

P.S. How is this head title? I drew it on Paint the other day because I was tired of seeing the same fonts.

No comments: