Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I recall...





Find My Way Back Home-Priscilla Ahn
Don't you go,
Away, I know,
Without your love,
I'll never find my way back home

'Cause you and me,
So happily,
Make all our dreams of make believe reality

Night time often makes me think a lot. I recall the nights I used to spend trying to rush the blogs in on the Joy Luck Club Blog site. I recall the time when I got in trouble following the crowd with the catchy rhyme of "u-g-l-y , you ain't go no lullaby," except I said u-l-g-y. I remember the mornings my brother and I would spend watching Tarzan before going to school in Elementary. I remember when my grandpa would tell me to wipe my mouth after I eat every time. I remember when my grandma would make Koolaid and feed my brother and me sour gummy worms. There were the days when I spent the entire time watching Full House and 7th Heaven reruns in the summer. I remember the Wild Thornberries. I remember recording episodes of Rugrats all the time, until I grew into recording Phil of the Future. I will remember Ms. Hewitt forever. I once learned to appreciate the people around me. I learned that truths can be shocking, but amusing. I remember when I used to go Christmas shopping after Christmas with my brother and Mom and I'd be the first to grab the Christmas CDS for some reason. Britney Spears was only the best. Thinking about Thanksgiving coming closer makes me want to make Turkey Cards for everyone.

No comments: