Friday, November 13, 2009

The Things I'd do for a friend

: Make quizzes all day long.

Okay, unfortunately I can't do that because I don't have the time. But if you read one of the questions, perhaps number 7, it clearly gives all the choices of how long I take to make each question ( with the answers). Take that you furball.

I just finished printing my Fictional Narrative out and I hope it is close enough to her rubric. Hopefully she will not grade like another Ms. Woods! I spilled green tea this morning all over my U.S. History notes and I thought that little spill was only on the first page! But it leaked through and wet the entire packet. I'll still count this as a good start of a morning. Maybe this is a sign! ( A sign for what? I don't know. But again, this is a sign!)

Today, I will have to attend the fashion show rehearsal after school and then come home to practice my piano songs and do theory. Then, I have to go to piano lessons and head over to the football field for Spirit Band after. See you there! And TGIF!

No comments: