Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 hours

Zipee! We won the first round of CCS at Burlingame High School this afternoon! But first of all, let's back track a bit. We all left class around 11 am this morning and hopped over the locked fence in front of the tennis courts. When coach drove the big red van over, the first thought that came across my head was the Little Miss Sunshine Van. I remember how I attempted to paint it, but it turned out to be some other strange looking van/bus.

And so we headed to the Greatmall food court. There, Angela, Christina, and I walked over to Subway. I grabbed a turkey-ham-sweet-onion-sauced-lettuce-tomatoes-cucumber in wheat bread sandwich. After, I had the parfait from Mcdonald's and sometimes I feel like it's the only thing I like to order from the menu. Not long, we began our trip down to Burlingame High School. There, we won 7-0 against Half Moon Bay High School. I'm guessing coach was more than happy inside, so he drove us to the food court in the SF mall in Union Square for dinner. We had the freedom to go around for about two hours so that was pretty much a privilege. And to think that we'd never go shopping in SF on a school day, that thought is pretty much gone. The three of us went around and bought a few things and came back for dinner at the food court. I ordered the Penne Pomodoro at Pasta Moro and it was really delicious with extra pieces of chicken in the pasta. I enjoyed my dinner and thought that it was set up in a neat and fancy way that I liked it.

On the ride back, I listened to Martha tell her stories about what it used to be like for her in Texas and how it was completely different when she first came to California. I also listened to several people spook up the car with dark stories of the dead and more. And of course, all sorts of music was played in the background while we eventually got back to Piedmont Hills. The night is going to end in 15 minutes for me. Tomorrow is going to be another day of CCS a.k.a. round 2. But first, in the morning, no Target or OakRidge Mall for me! It's time to get down to real business and work on my narrative for English. This morning was the most rushed I've ever been. I was so clumsy that I forgot the notebooks at home for Math and it was a good thing that my dad was home to bring it to school for me before I left Piedmont Hills. I got the notebook to Ms. Macasaet in time. This will never happen again. Next time, if the clock looks like it says 6, assume that it's one hour ahead, so plan earlier. Otherwise you will be in trouble.

No comments: