Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One of the many longest roads in life

is to go through graphing such complicated inequalities. And word problems make the problems not for the better, but for the worse. What is up with this? I do not enjoy learning math at all. Not only when I get it do I finally feel relieved, but I also get all irritated because a problem is not worth solving for in one hour for the answer of ( 0 , 0 ) or ( 1, 1, 1, 1) in the end. Graphing lines can go wrong in every way and it isn't worth the trouble converting all the equations into the graphing calculator. The graphing calculator really is not as cool as it seems.

Someone help me. I strongly dislike math. But thank God that Euro AP is done for the week. The DBQ just came to me this morning. Though I am not sure how I did, it is over now, and I am sure that this math quiz will fly by as soon as morning strikes and first period hits.

Short day is going to rush all the sense in me, but I guess I am still willing to deal with it because if I am not, how else would I? I can't and would not avoid it simply because I am not a quitter. I am not literally a fighter though. Midnight is rolling in soon. Approximately 29 minutes from now.

No comments: