Sunday, November 15, 2009

Madelines and Chocolate Croissants: What brings us to you guys?

On the verge of feeling nauseous, I promise myself that I will get through tonight and finish this Enlightenment Salon Research Paper Project Thing with Eric and Andrea through Aim and my internet. It's currently taking us through a long process of waiting, editing, and more researching. Moreover, this insanity and chaos will all be over and worth it once 3rd period strikes tomorrow morning. Everyone will be all dressed up and there will be refreshments , as well as teachers with their prep periods in our room listening to us present as if we were the Enlightenment thinkers. Andrea, Eric, and I are researching about a woman named Olympe de Gouges. I started this morning off knowing nothing about her. Now? I know a little bit more about her, regarding the facts that she should be recognized and actually is one of the most respected women out there who tried to help give women places to stand in society. She challenged gender limitations and pretty much rewrote this brilliant piece of work she created in 1791: The Declaration of Rights of Women, to briefly cover the uncovered pieces in The Declaration of Rights of Men and Citizens.

This morning-night Sunday sure brought me to a productive day. My math homework has never been so complete with the focused self of mine in 2 hours. I also eventually managed to finish my one given Spanish workbook page and took the initiative to begin this lengthy Ch. 19 & 20 Study Guide for Euro AP during this "break" I claimed to give myself. Peter, I am truly the biggest Square Bear.

I will be looking forward to finishing these research questions tonight and getting ready for a brighter day ahead. Enjoy the rest of this worth working for Sunday night.

No comments: