Monday, November 23, 2009

I told Dan to flash a cool look, and look. Oh, and Anne fits in a box.






So I just got back from school a few minutes back, and I am not ready to work on the DBQ for Euro AP yet. Not until I get settled down after I shower! Staying after school IS fun when you do something meaningful and have interesting talks. We stayed after school today to hand out the newly arrived American Apparel Jackets and it was a good thing that many people showed up. I am truly sorry for the ones who were not able to make it, but I believe that we will have them again tomorrow along with the other colors.

After everyone pretty much left, Sherry and the rest of us migrated into Mr. De La Rosa's room which was right across from where we stood to pass out the jackets earlier. And from there, Mr. De La Rosa and us had long talks about all the different shows out there. It was really neat talking to him because he was trying to teach us life lessons about how like we shouldn't just throw away everything after we learn the material, because it eventually comes in use someday to everyone. So advice taken , because he told us about his past and it really reminded me of myself because that is exactly how I am right now. The one that wants to just finish this and earn the grade and leave or the one who thinks that everything will be a little bit easier and loose after high school. Well, advice taken again.

Today's Euro AP 80 question Unit Test was a true bummer. I totally fell asleep from all the questions that seemed so similar to the ones I have reviewed. Shame on this horrible memory. But the Spanish test was a relief. It's a good thing I studied prior and made notecards at 5 in the morning, so I was able to get some of the vocabulary words and grammar in before 5th period. I have to thank Raman because I think she was a little bit lenient on some of my answers. So I happily passed with an average grade and kept my B-.

Things are getting a little bit better now, and hopefully when all these tests and quizzes ( and tomorrow's big essay for Euro ) passes, I'll have a great Thanksgiving with my family and a wowza Black Friday with Vivian, and the bros.

No comments: