Thursday, December 3, 2009

'11 balls and upside down '11



So I just went Christmas Tree Decs shopping and I came across these clear Decorate-Your-Own balls and Karney gave me this brilliant idea of stuffing some garland inside! And I just so happened to buy some really nice silver and purple garland! So I typed up 2011 on a piece of paper and cut them out into bits to turn them into " '11 " balls. We're planning to have 11 in all. I also got Dan and myself elf hats and some reindeer headbands for the skit next Friday. Oh! And also some more sparkly silvery and just plain silver ornaments! Christmas tree decorating is going to be so fun tomorrow! I can't wait! I got my box of decorations ready already. Now what have you gotten ready tonight?

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

i think you stole the last reindeer one
i didn't see any